A collection of thoughts and fun from the hearts and minds of Zach, Rya, Ethan, Coben, and Maverick.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Soccer Pros
This is my very great friend Gunner and me at our soccer game. I think that Gunner is the best player. He scored our two goals. I didn't score any, but I did our first game. I think Gunner is very funny too and that is why I like him so much.--Ethan
Ethan...your my favorite friend because you are always nice to me. You are very cool. I like being on the soccer team you. You need to buy Coach Zach a caraboo hat. (I like doing little funny one's) -- Gunner.
2 comments:
Ethan...your my favorite friend because you are always nice to me. You are very cool. I like being on the soccer team you. You need to buy Coach Zach a caraboo hat. (I like doing little funny one's) -- Gunner.
Go Caraboo!
Post a Comment