Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Coben Mitchell our "Creative Laughter"

Coben means Creative and Mitchell means Laughter which seemingly describes our two-year-old son perfectly. I'm never truly sure if the laughter he causes comes from humor or disbelief---

May 27, 2006 A quick snapshot into the life of CMD

--wake-up refreshed and from dreams of how I started Grandpa Diede's table saw last night. . . hmmmm? how can I get over there this morning . . .

--why not start the car in the garage? I mean really, who wouldn't want to go for a nice morning drive?!

--mama didn't seem too excited about going for a drive, how about board games? There are so many wonderful games--Hi Ho Cheery Oh, Chutes and Ladders, Elefun, Monkey's in a Barrel, and something about 52 card pick-up--LET'S PLAY THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

--snack time and mama's busy with Maverick and I know where the peanut butter is . . .
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Robinson Gang said...

Oh Coben...you sweet little boy! How your mama and papa are so blessed to have someone keep them on there toes! A Coben "story" always puts a smile on our face! Wheather it's sucking on a mop...starting your mama's car or falling from the playground set...you go kid!!!